Monday, October 10, 2005

Dawning

In the same way that thick yet wispy fog curls itself about the draft of passing cars,
Many lesser life forms swarmed around and threatened to consume me if I didn't relay their message to you.

A horde of dragonflies sauntered by
With their bodies pulsing, pounding, and beating their brilliant path to oblivion.
Enchantingly irridescent wings descended upon me to whisper in my ear.

Whirlwinds of firebells blinded me with fluttering light.
A cataclysmic cavalcade on a litany of fury endearing to me
'Let us see what we can provide for thine illumination..'

Shaking pendulums of woozy butterflies mesmerized me in front
Dissipating gossamer before my very eyes.
I was naked to their essence rippling with colour divine.

Rolling myself into a ball of innocence reprise
Closed my eyes, and wished myself to sleep
To find you roaming in the dreamscape,

And they followed me...

Rollicking paradaisical glitter.
Open arms of pallette full.
Long torso twist of life.

Sheep from the street stopped to ask me what was going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home